1. Preparation – First and foremost you need to activate the nuts to initiate the sprouting process, this involves:
Activated nuts are incredibly nutritional, not to mention super high in protein. A great source of fiber, vitamins and antioxidants, they have been known to help protect against everything from heart disease to diabetes.The problem is that sometimes eating nuts before they are activated can be difficult on the digestive system. This is why we only use activated nuts.
In order to start the activation process, you need to soak the nuts in salt water and then dehydrate them. This encourages the sprouting, which means they are actually living ingredients, making our cheezeys highly nutritional.
2. Creating the cake – we carefully blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until velvety smooth.
3. We then place the completed cake in the fridge/freezer to firm up overnight.
4. Decorate, cut and enjoy!
- Ingredients are never heated – Raw desserts use ingredients that have not been heated above 115F, so the food retains all its enzymes, providing optimal health benefits.
- No gluten-containing flours, refined sugars, or highly processed fats, and no soy ingredients of any kind.
- The cakes are very easy to digest – this is in large part because of the activated nuts. You don’t get that heavy feeling in your stomach, and actually our products can help improve overall digestion.
Raw vegan cakes and cheezeys not only taste amazing, but as you can see, are so good for you. You certainly won’t be able to stop at just one.